We equip qualified pharmacists from all over the world, with the necessary skills and knowledge to practice as a pharmacist in Ireland competently and effectively.
Learn with Us
Who is this Course for ?
- Foreign Trained Pharmacists looking to move to Ireland for work.
- Pharmacists returning to Ireland after a long time out of Ireland.
- Pharmacists who do not work in Community but would like to locum part time.
- Newly Qualified Pharmacists, who may have had a non-community based Pre-registration year.
- Pharmacists currently locumming but looking to improve their "call-back " rates and hopefully secure a full time job.
- Pharmacy Technicians looking to brush up on their skills after a prolonged absence from work.
What will you learn with us ?
Our one day course is divided into 6 core modules which will teach all you need to know about working in Ireland which are taught by our pharmacists with over 10 years community pharmacy experience In Ireland :
The Modules :
Technology & Dispensing Module
PCRS / Schemes Module
OTC & Clinical Interventions Module
click here for the Full Curriculum and to learn more about the course.
What do Past Participants feel about the course
Training Day Information
For updates about our training days and information about how to register with PSI , fill in the form below.